Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Last Day...

I caught myself thinking aloud...


And all of a sudden babi3 pops up...


Then, I start reasoning... Why does babi3 even pop up in my head?

I haven't been thinking about him lately, but at one point in my life, I though about him frequently, daily at least; and I haven't thought about him at all in the past few days.


Since the first day I met him, I knew I would have to part ways from him eventually, so I trained myself to be ready for our last day.

And that day is near. I stand ready, but at the same time, I ask myself why is this even a little bit hard?


I now realize why.


Babi3 has never hurt me.



He has never messed with another girl or showed true interest in another girl in front of me, nor has he ever physically put his hands on me in a threatening way.

If anything, he has been my best friend.


Granted, he has showered beer over me, lied about the stupidest stuff, was really mean to me when we went to jail together, made me buy all his beer cuz he's too young, cracked the screen on my phone, has yelled at me, other stuff etc,



but he has also done stuff like wait for me for 3 hours, with at least an hour everyday, just standing outside and waiting, and he did tell me I was pretty, but only when I asked him if I felt down, and he always encouraged me to do better by talking shit... and he tried to teach me how to jerk/dance, and he helped me pick out my fallens f1thz...


Point is, babie was always really good to me and this is what makes it harder for me to let go; but I can.



Well, my flag is up, and the day is here.

May my horizon be clear and tailwind strong.

I'm ready.



*
Babi3, Keep doin' good & stay Sane.
*



Much love,


AILENA





p.s. good night to smoke. Smoke up.
 That extra hour really prolonged the day...




No comments: