Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Super Funny!

Tundae posted this video in a myspace bulletin!!And it is super hilarious!! Im a fan!!






You should definitely watch it if you haven't yet!!


And I've been working a lot, so I haven't blogged in a while.

Also, I will have a niece soon, I'm so excited!
My big brother Andrew is having a baby girl due in December with his girlfriend, Gabrielle!

Also, I'm moving out pretty soon, seeing that I will be 18 pretty soon.

I'll be living with two of my best friends, Anna and AB!!COOL!!We'll be living close to the beach [I heard]! They already got the place, I just gotta check it out! And I'll probably be moving out at the end of this month!!And they just got the place like two days ago!

And other than that, there's not really anything new with me.

Plus, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a car soon!Within the next month!For sure!
License or not!But I'll try to get my license first and if I can't get it in a month, then screw it!Lol

Anyways, it has been a long day, and I need some rest, so

Peace people!

1 comment:

Tundae said...

what people?

nobody comes here!