Saturday, June 21, 2008

Congratulations!!!

TO:
Alyssa! She officially works at Cold Stone!!!!Whooo hooo!

TO:
Daniel! Her boyfriend! Who I still don't know, but see all the time...Yea, I'm not very social...
But I heard he won a scion, which is freakin' awesome!!! [Hopefully] I'll be getting one, whenever I learn how to drive...

TO:
Whoever graduated from any school, anywhere, and is a part of the class of 2008!

My loves[other than Hamilton people] include:

Sheree- Graduated from CSUSB with her bachelor's in Business Administration.
Mom-Graduated from Pepperdine University with a Masters in Clinical Psychology[I think] or Cognitive Psychology, or both [One of the three]
Elijah-Graduated from Kindergarten from Palms Elementary
Grandma-Ministry School or something.IDK.
Kenneth- Graduated 8th grade, probably from...IDK...A school back in Redlands.
Justin<3- Graduated from Culver City High School!



That's it!


may PEACE be with you.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

coldstones! wootwoot

i never formally introduced you to daniel lol
i shall soon