Wednesday, April 30, 2008

To A Friend....

Yup.
Haven't blogged in a while, haven't had any thing to blog about.
"I don't understand your blog".
Well my comment to you then, is that my blog isn't really for you, or for you to understand; it's for me.
For me to vent, to create posts when I'm bored, tell about myself or experiences, that's all.
And I do it for the people who are interested in taking a peek at what goes on in my mind.
I actually believe that no one reads through my blog, because it's not the cliche thousand-picture, newest clothing line, pictures of art blog.
Whatev.
New Topic.
Man!My friends are dropping like flies!
And I don't even have that many.
Shit! I just feel like I lost one of my really good friends...
And I swear people are so heartless...
they don't even care...
but something like this takes a toll on me....
like when I finally realized Karla wasn't really my friend any more, I was depressed for like a whole week, and even cried a little too, and she wasn't even like my close friend or anything...
but now to think that I lost someone who I think of as one of my best friends....
it hurts...
and it's not that hurtful, because that person has been a total douche lately,
but nevertheless, it hurts....
and also because I lost them over their own selfish ass reasons hurts anymore.
If I was as selfish as a person as this person is over themself,
then I'd probably have no friends...
anyways I'd just appreciate my i-pod back...
that's all I have to say right now,
I'm kinda out of it.
Peace.


p.s. i'm newly a vegetarian for those who dont know!
proud to say that this i have been one for over two weeks now!

No comments: