Saturday, March 8, 2008

No Freakin' Time!!!

When I started this blog, I didn't realize how much time I'd have to put into; and apparently, it's a lot. I don't see how people do it! Anyhow, I haven't been up to much lately; work, school,taking care of the kid...that's all. Living my glamorous life. I know. lol. But I do have some good news (well for me)... I'm finally going to get myself going into real estate!!! I have a hook-up, thanks to my lovely boss, George, and his wife, Madalene. And also, I'm going to [print model] guy clothes for an upcoming line called Stola...after I lose a couple pounds of course. So I'm pretty excited about that, but it'll be a while, because they just started, I guess what you would call "printing", their clothes about 3-4 weeks ago. Oh, and I heard our prom theme is Candyland, and that actually makes me want to go in theme for once. And if I do, it will be the greatest thing evreyone has ever seen. That's all I'll say about that. Anyways, That's pretty much all that's new with me.
Until next time.

p.s. I'll eventually get pictures, so my blog won't be as boring anymore.

No comments: