Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Know...

I haven't blogged in a WHILE. Well here's the story: My little brother, Elijah, and I downloaded some bad stuff and it made our computer run slow...so we had to get our computer re-built and now we have Windows Vista. It's a cool program, it's basically like a boot-leg Mac, but still alright....but now I can't do anything. I can't go on blogger, I can't even open a Microsoft Word document....it's shitty!! It has all the "parental controls" on it. And we asked my "dad" why he did all that, since he is the one who re-built our computer, and he said it was an accident and he tried to make it so I couldn't download anything, but I can't do ANYTHING. So that's the story.

Oh and in my last blog I said I'd be print modeling for a new line called Stola, well yea it's not called Stola, my bad! It's called SREYA. Or something like that....and I'll actually being doing a runway show before that in April. My mom is great support too. NOT! She told me that if I don't lose weight, I wouldn't be in the runway show. She's right to some extent, but damn! Mothers are suppose to be supportive!!

Also, I said I would put more pictures in my blog that way it wouldn't be so boring. I promise I will, for sure, next time. And hopefully, that will be tomorrow. And if I do, it will be about my easter, even though it was a long time ago.

Last but not least,
Bar Shoma Mobarak!
Persian new year was March 20th!

Secret: Farsi yekami baladam.

------> I know a little persian.

Anyways,
Until next time...

No comments: